Good News: Afghanistan cricket Team on Saturday defeated Netherland by 5 wickets to qualify for the ICC Cricket World Cup 2015.
Netherland players managed to score 256 by losing 9 wickets and set up a target of 257 for the Afghan cricket palyers.

A tremendous contribution by Karim Sadiq after scoring his second One-Day International centruy helped Afghanistan clinch a five-wicket win over the Ne
therlands in the second One-Day International at Sharjah.

Both Afghanistan and Netherlands kept themselves in the contention during the two day match series which was organized to qualify for the ICC Cricket World Cup 2015.

Three Netherlands batsmen Tom Cooper, Michael Swart and Wesley Barresi managed to score half centuries while from Afghanistan side Karim Sadiq managed to struck 100 in 74 balls, and Javid Ahmadi and captain Navroz Mangal stroked 43 runs.

Afghan bowler Izatullah Dawlatzai took four wickets by giving 38 runs where Karim Sadiq managed to hit 12 fours and four sixes.

Netherlands and Afghanistan scored 6 points following Ireland and UAE at the ICC World Cricket League Championship where Kenya secure 4 points and Namibia secure 0 points.

CPT Team: http://www.facebook.com/pages/CPTeam/176303502504369

Views: 472

Replies to This Discussion

Hello

Wish that you save and happy

This is Aishahabibzay student of Bi Bi Aisha high school

First of all me to thanks from you for your nice news that you shared with us in fact I got really really happy to hear this nice and favorable news that Afghanistan cricket team won the match from the cricket team of the Netherland that I am saying congratulation to all Afghanistan cricket eagers and also it is the place of happiness and a big proud for the Afghans also something anther that until now the matches which Afghanistan plied they won them and not beat them also you mentioned that the cricket player of Afghanistan Karim Sadiq play 100  runs by 74 balls also and hit 12 fours and four sixes that actually karim sadiq is the intelligent batsman and also a fast baler too but with out kareem there are many more intelligent players in this team like Mohhamad Nabi, Naoroze Mangal, Hamid Hassan, Noor Ali and others the they are factually so intelligent and at end

Ones again I am saying many congratulation to all Afghans and specially the eagers of cricket.

Thanks

Nice wishes and special regards        

Hello to all,

Hope you fine and doing well.

Thanks to shared this nice cricket

News with us, that match is so important for all Afghan to they get any cup and I got information from your message that Afghan players how many run they do and which player complete their century , they try their best to play well and bring success to the country, and I hope them more success,

Thanks

Samera kazimi from Bibi Aisha H, S

Hello to be fine and save in your live

This is Guldasta from BiBi Aisha H.S

AFGHANISTAN CRICKET team defeated from Netherlands by 5 wickets on Saturday we are so happy to defeated Afghanistan and brought the success for Afghan people Afghan people always prayer to their cricket team to always bring the successes for Afghanistan it is the result of our prayers to won Afghan team and also we hope to good more then it  and always bring the successes  for Afghan people not only in sport in everything, I hope our cricket team struggle more for up coming matches to get more victory to Afghanistan,  

Guldasta from Bi Bi Aisha H.S

Hello to All!!

Hope to be fine and have a good time

In fact very nice and interesting news I was very happy when I hear this nice news that Afghanistan won the cricket and they qualify to ICC 1215 world cup and  I have a wish that Afghanistan always bring success to their country and I always prayer to our cricket team to they always success and if our player try and practice they will always won the play form the other country.

Thanks

Best wishes.

Shoghla momand from bi bi Aisha high school.

Hello to all 

Hope to be fine and good healthy

First of thanks a good issue for sharing as  
Sport is a very important part of the Afghanistan way of life, as well as in many other countries. It is also one of the main ways to help children, young people and adults to keep fit and healthy. Many people do not get much exercise at work, and relax at home with television, so playing some sport can make a big difference to their health.

Sporting skills and enjoyment learned in childhood build foundations for enjoyment of sport throughout life. Sport is a way of making exercise an enjoyable and social event, I am really happy that our Afghan cricket players brought the victory to Afghanistan hope them more success,

Laila from Bibi Aisha H,S

Hello to all,

Wish that you fine and have nice time with your family and friends,

Thanks to shared this nice cricket News with us, that match is so important for all Afghan to they get any cup and I got information from your message that Afghan players how many run they do and which player complete their century,  now I know that karim sadiq complete their century, they try their best to play well and bring success to the country, and I hope them more success, when afghan cricket team beat from west indeas in world cup then every afghan people became unhappy but when we hear about that match then I do pray and became so happy, I am so thankful from our Allah They take other chances for afghan  player, and they get win from all those team who play with afghan cricket team.

Best wishes,

Pakeza faizy from Bibi Aisha H S

Hello to all,

Wish you fine and have good time with your family and friends.

Thanks for your interesting news I am so happy to hear that Afghanistan

Cricket team on Saturday to qualify for the I CC cricket would cup 2015.

Afghani players should play for our country Afghanistan and people of     Every

Afghanistan I hope they struggle for up coming year and get more success in their  cricket match.  Thanks.

Saima from Bi bi Aisha (H.S)

Greeting dear Anna

I hope you are totally fine and doing well. I got really happy when I come to know about these all. I wish all Afghan success and more success in their lifes. Cricket is my favorite sport and I really wish to play cricket promote massages and get along with others.

Thank you for sharing these information and report with us specially about Mr. Karim Sadiq a great person.

Thanks a lot 

Samsoor Ahmad Student of Miaomar High School 

Hello dear Anna,

Thanks for sharing this great news, we are happy that 

Afghanistan cricket Team on Saturday defeated Netherland by 5 wickets to qualify for the ICC Cricket World Cup 2015.
Netherland players managed to score 256 by losing 9 wickets and set up a target of 257 for the Afghan cricket palyers.
A tremendous contribution by Karim Sadiq after scoring his second One-Day International centruy helped Afghanistan clinch a five-wicket win over the Netherlands in the second One-Day International at Sharjah.
Both Afghanistan and Netherlands kept themselves in the contention during the two day match series which was organized to qualify for the ICC Cricket World Cup 2015.
Three Netherlands batsmen Tom Cooper, Michael Swart and Wesley Barresi managed to score half centuries while from Afghanistan side Karim Sadiq managed to struck 100 in 74 balls, and Javid Ahmadi and captain Navroz Mangal stroked 43 runs.
Thanks
Basima from Bibi Aisha H.S

Hello and greeting!

I hope that you are fine and doing well.

Thanks  that you shared very  good issue with  us  and I am very happy that Afghanistan  cricket team  won  this play and I congratulation for all  and hope   that  they  also be  successful in future.

Nice wishes

shogofa (bahar) from nasrat (2) H/school GCEPE computer lab.

Hello and gerrding

I hope you fine and healthy

Thanks for good news that you shirad we us

In fact it is the place of being happy that our afghan youths have the ability of success, I from my bottom of heart congratulation for all afghan people and hope that they be successful in future

Nice wishes

Naseia omedsafi from nasrat H/school GCEPE computer lab.

Hello dear and respected Anna madam

Wish u be fine and healthy

Really thanks for hearing good news from you, in fact I am really happy that our afghan youths have the ability of being success, I congratulate them from the bottom of my heart.

Wish to be success in every part of their life

Thanks

Mahreen salih IT trainer of Nasrat 2 girls HS GCEP computer lab

RSS

© 2018   Created by GCE Afghanistan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service