I just read that the date for Afghanistan's presidential elections has been set for April 5, 2014.  Do you think this is a good time for people to go out to vote?  Please watch this video and let me know what you think.  Do you agree with the news report or disagree?

Views: 225

Replies to This Discussion

In the name of Allah

Hi dear Anna I hope you have a nice time with family and be safe.

once again I am very glad from you that you share such nice issue with us which make me happy and brave me to vote for that person which  really like his country l mean (Afghanistan) that he will be talented and intellectual person which can cop with administrative corruption and can decrease violence and be able to bring good condition to Afghanistan and bring peace,security and other facilities to people. 

so every one is responsible to vote for that person which can do that you want and which you wish for your future and about your new generation ,I don't want to mission the negative points of the candidates because you know better than me that how can they want to become president and get high position in their life this is their wishes.

so this is my massage for those people that really like their country please vote for that person that have good fill for you people and the time for presidential election is good time for voting ,this is my request from government please be fitful in you work during the presidential election day .

once again be safe and happy with us.

This is Ahmad Nisar Danish from Abdul W.H.S AYC LAB

in the name of almighty Allah.
Hello dear madam,hope be fine and doing well.
Thanks dear Anna for sharing a nice issue about elections.
0f course,it will be good for afghan nation because American solders will move from our country and also Talibans proclaimed that if forign solders get out from Afghanistan,we are also ready to anticipate in this elections.
Ok,when they atend in elections,be happy from government,and also join with their family and own government,what do you thank it will be not effective for our nation?Why not,absolutly effective but one thing is mentionable that if the Talibans are haonest in thier speech.
I hope to Talibans be honest in their speech.We are also humans and we also want to have a peaceful situation like other countries have.
best of luck.
Atiqullah Feda from Abdul Wakil high school

In the name of almighty Allah Who knows the secrets of our hearts

Hello to all GCEP-AYC Members

Hope you are happy and sound

According to your complicated question I would like to say that, it would be not a good time because, our all government people are saying that, May the third world war would take place and start from Afghanistan because, we all know that American forces are leaving in 2014 so I am not sure that Afghanistan would be not secured. hammm but in some cases it would be secured because our National Forces are under training and they also allowed to get the security of some areas in Afghanistan and also from this News that Afghan forces took place and American forces got out on that time I heard more positive news form the media and also from my teachers and also from my friends that our forces are 90% able to secure our homeland and not let the others to assault on us. So, I don't know that it would be great time for the election or not, Just Allah knows the best!

Best Of Luck!

Sifatullah "AbdulRahmanzai" From Abdul Wakil GCEP-AYC Lb

In the name of Allah 
Hello dear madam, hope to be fine and doing well 
at first thanks allot from your nice issue about election, 
i wold like to say something about the government of Afghanistan, if we see to the government of Afghanistan  some of the people are saying that is braver and some of them are saying, government of Afghanistan dos,t pave the way for the young generational and and ETC... but by my mind i like to say that the interference of foreign country in Afghanistan is the cause of anarchy in Afghanistan   so there for the government is inaccessible to do something good for their country from every Sid we have interference in our election no one want to leave us to be have peaceful situation in our country i want to say if we ally we can improve our country the government of people can select a good government for their selves i want to say to all people if we finish the civil war in Afghanistan we can improve  our country. 
sincerely yours 
Abid Qasimi Abdul W.H.S GCEP-AYC computer lab  

Hello dear Anna

In the name of the one who created human for his worship and the universe for the utilities

Of the human hop to be fine and doing well I want to say that this time is no good for election because in this time the American forces will expel  from Afghanistan and in this time the national army of Afghanistan would not be able to keep  the security and nobody will be able to elect their president and I think they have to elect their president under 2013 it well good for all people of Afghanistan

Thanks a lot

Idrees amini from FELC computer lab      

(In the Name of Almighty Allah).

Hello Dear, I hope that you have a Healthy Health, thanks for your nice topic that you share it with us.

Actually! I don’t have more information about these things I mean in law and policy but I hope that election is in every time, it become in peaceful environment and nothing become wrong and the important point is in there that they must follow Islamic ways for elections in Afghanistan Because an Islamic election has a Brightness future and the members of election program and the People must be honest and must not do illegal things so I hope that become a President a honest man to serve for our Country well.

Thanks.

Your Activities are the Best.

I hope that you have a nice time in your future life and as well as I hope that you have a lucky luck in your future life.

Inayat Barsat Ghafoori/AYC/FELC/Computer lab.

Hello dear Anna .
Thanks for your nice discussion.
We all of know that elections in Afghanistan will began and it will be appreciated for us to everybody of our country vote for his own candidature ,but one thing is so important for the government of Afghanistan that there are some people and bonds that they never want to insure the peace in Afghanistan and they word for foreign, now the NATO and ISAF forces want to abandon Afghanistan in 2014 so now they want to create other problems for the government of Afghanistan, if we think with our self it is gratifying to us that the current condition of Afghanistan is not bad and after 2014 it will get improve this is the prove of the democracy that now the people of Afghanistan vote and they are choosing one of the best leader and president ,if Allah welling in 2014 all the people of Afghanistan will vote and there will not be any bad misery and climate .
Amir khan from W.M.G.K. high school

Hello dear Anna .
Thanks for your nice discussion.
We all of know that elections in Afghanistan will began and it will be appreciated for us to everybody of our country vote for his own candidature ,but one thing is so important for the government of Afghanistan that there are some people and bonds that they never want to insure the peace in Afghanistan and they word for foreign, now the NATO and ISAF forces want to abandon Afghanistan in 2014 so now they want to create other problems for the government of Afghanistan, if we think with our self it is gratifying to us that the current condition of Afghanistan is not bad and after 2014 it will get improve this is the prove of the democracy that now the people of Afghanistan vote and they are choosing one of the best leader and president ,if Allah welling in 2014 all the people of Afghanistan will vote and there will not be any bad misery and climate .
Amir khan from W.M.G.K. high school

RSS

© 2017   Created by GCE Afghanistan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service