Global Connections and Exchange Program Online Network of Teachers and Students
Afghan Youth Connect (AYC) Project Male and Female Interact Ecology Club has been recently made and the purpose of the AYC Interact clubs are is to provide the opportunity for young people to work together in a world fellowship dedicated to service and international understanding, in addition the goals of AYC Interact ecology club is written below in details.
1. To recognize and develop constructive leadership and personal integrity.
2. To encourage and practice thoughtfulness and helpfulness to others.
3. To create an awareness of the importance of home and family.
4. To build respect for the rights of others based on recognition of the worth of each individual.
5. To emphasize acceptance of individual responsibility as the basis for personal success, community improvement, and group achievement.
6. To recognize the dignity and value of all useful occupations as opportunities to serve society.
7. To provide opportunities for gaining increased knowledge and understanding of community, national, and world affairs.
8. To open avenues of personal and group action leading to the advancement of international understanding and
goodwill toward all people.
The Afghan Youth Connect (AYC) Project Male and Female Interact Ecology club members will post more information about their upcoming training, projects and gathering in this group. Thus for further information please follow the group in the future.
Maqsood “Sheer” IT Coordinator of Afghan Youth Connect (AYC) Project
Location: Jalalabad- Afghanistan
Latest Activity: Feb 4
Salaam,This was a great pleasure working with ecology interact club. Here we are with bunch of activities ecology interact club members did in March and April months. I really appreciate their…Continue
Started by Muhibullah Ghafoorzai. Last reply by Sadam safi (Abdul Wakil AYC) May 1, 2014.
As we started Ecology Interact club, members of this club enthusiastically did activities in their labs, schools and courses as volunteers. This is summary of their hard work that we kept Ecology…Continue
Started by Muhibullah Ghafoorzai. Last reply by Spogmai*Alaie* Apr 26, 2014.
There was lack of technology in Nangarhar province, youths couldn't pay in courses to learn new technology and English, poverty of people made youths to be in darkness. Fortunately, Afghan Youth…Continue
Started by Muhibullah Ghafoorzai. Last reply by Pakezafaizy(Bibi Aisha) Apr 22, 2014.