Howdy to whom it may concern,

I hope that you have preferable moments and be secure with your noble families and friends. Today I am really glad to have an opportunity to write you a few lines about violence in schools and universities that nowadays become increased in our community.

A child’s education is the foundation from which he or she will be able to go forth out into the world and build a life. Schools play a major role in this effort, and therefore it is reasonable to expect that these places of learning would be safe havens for the children while they are preparing for adulthood. Unfortunately, this is not always the case. Violence defined as the intentional use of physical force or power, threatened or actual, against oneself, another person, or against a group or community, which either results in or has a high likelihood of resulting in injury, death, psychological harm or deprivation. From this definition, school violence could be described to be physical attacks between students or by students on school staff, which could occur on the way to or from school/school-sponsored events, on the school building or at a school-sponsored event. School violence is a public health problem and may take the form of bullying, shooting, brawls and a host of other physical abuses. Another cause of school violence is violent media. The impact of violent television programs and video games is largely underestimated in the society. Children/ teenagers often follow their favorite television characters in action movies and this leads to learned violent behavior in schools. In addition to this, the legal system in many areas- especially third-world countries is yet to develop specific laws that will help control school violence and make it an offence punishable by the law. Having identified some major causes of school violence, it is imperative to offer solutions to this social ill. Firstly, schools should set into action strong disciplinary measures which perpetrators of the act will face, if they fail to stand by the institution’s rules and regulations. There should also be up-to-date security measures in schools and school-sponsored events, to ensure that students are properly searched and stripped of any kind of weapon before entering the building Parents/Guardians have a key role to play as they should ensure that the atmosphere at home, where the child is care for is violent-free. Parents may also seek professional advice regarding the type of video games and television programs that children should be exposed to. In conclusion the government should also update statistical data on school violence, in order to further explain to the general public about the danger. Violence in schools is a social problem with an enormous flow effect- one act of violence can activate numerous negative outcomes- hence, the community is expected to work as a whole in order to control this social ill.

Have you ever seen any violence by your eyes where you study? If yes then what happen?

How can we control this social problem as a whole?

Cordially,

Technical Institute AYC IT Trainer 

M Naeem Sarwari

Views: 712

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello sir

I hope you fine and time going well thanks from nice and wonder topic.

Every time I see this action. First of all why some people perform this action?

The important point, some student they do not implement rules of the school, for example when principle said. Students must be cut their hair .but some students don’t implement this rule, so they fight our teacher our principle .who are these? Every time this action performs foolish students and also the sons of the power people.

Because they don’t know this action is good or bad .if they know this is bad action. On that time they don’t perform   this action. Teacher should be teach and show way student. This is the responsibility of our teacher. And also the ministry of higher education must be pay attention this problem .Because this is a big problem in the school. I hope so this problems finish at school.

Zahidullah momand nasrat (1AYC)

Thank you so much Zahidullah for the comment.

You are absolutely right dear. There are many students who are not implementing the rules and regulations of the school upon themselves but it is the responsibility of every school principal to be strict in rules and must apply because if they keep it loose then probably the boys will start violence at schools. Do you have any idea about the prevention if yes would you please share it with us?

Hello dear sir Muhammad Naeem

I hope your fine and have a great and wonderful moment of your life

Thanks dear sir for your outstanding interview that you shared with us.

According to your first question yes I have seen some people that have some social problem bring some sharp things for his safety.

And some people bring sharp things like knife, boxing knuckles, and ….etc. for making funds and other to show people.

That Is not good for us so the office of education bloke these thing.

At the Second step that how to control this social problem we have to know about there negative point and take action and stop it.

Thanks

Sibghatullah Sherzad Zmary Shaheed M Arif High School

Thank you Sibghatullah for the reply.

I am agree with you dear that they are bringing these bad things with themselves but here is the point that why they are bringing and why the responsible people don't take actions towards them? Do you any plan for controlling them?

This is really appreciable to criticize or point out the bad points of our society which can get us work for it and solve these problems so thank you very much.

As the school life is the most important period of life because it can lead our life to a very good or a very bad future so we must focus on this period of life than everything else and we should make sure that we have got every needy step in preparing a very good environment for school children.  Unfortunately there are some obstacles in this way like bullying or other violence that can have very bad conclusion.  Most of us are the evidence of such kind of cases and sometimes we ourselves are hunted or we have seen some other guys harassing other students.  In order to prevent such kind of cases we must have guards in the gate of a school or universities or some students voluntarily should be there and check every students to make sure that they don’t have anything illegal with their selves.  Also, we must have some public awareness programs and talk with the parents of students to inform and intimidate them from the worst conclusion so it will help us prevent or at least decrease such cases in the schools.

Thank you so much Fazal Khaliq for the comment.

I am on that with you dear. It is absolutely really important period for the students and they have to be very clever and they must struggle from the bottom of their heart to gain education and learn something. Great solution you have mentioned and by this InshaAllah we can control this social problem.

Hello dear sir,
I hope you have good time and be safe and sound with your family and friends. Thank you so much from your nice and interesting issue that you have shared with us. I am agree with you sir regarding this issue that nowadays most of the boys are doing violence at schools inside and outside of the school which has a bad impact upon our society. There are many causes that the boys are doing this violence in schools and many events have been occurred which we are the audience of them but we have to try too hard to prevent these actions. Schools are taking a variety of measures to improve school safety. These include the use of metal detectors, the presence of security guards on campus, rules and regulations regarding student conduct and dress, side view of potentially violent students, anti-bullying instructional programs, and analysis and mediation.
As I think through public awareness’s we can control these kinds of violence and as well as to make some workshops for the people to aware them and speak them about it all.

Thanks,
Abdul Wasi Amin from Technical AYC

Thank you dear Abdul Wasi.

I am agree with your there are many causes that the boys are doing these kinds of violence at schools and universities but the question is here that how can we control this illness? you have mentioned great remedies for this social illness. I hope that we all go through these solution.

Hello dear sir
Hope to be safe and sound and doing very well thank you for sharing such a nice topic with us which common in school and society nowadays.
First of all I am a student of Technical Institute yes I have seen a lot of violence in our school but I want to explain one of them. One day one of our school student who was so dangerous person in our school and he was in 12th grade he came and shouted on our manager when our manager came he was so sad he started argument with our manager about his drop out from school but our manager was so strong he slapped him on his face and said to him get out from my school or otherwise I will call to security after moment he take his motorcycle and ride it very fast. Now he is here but graduated from Kama district school. And we can control this bad action by having a good office which honestly work for their schools and having of good manager in our school to make and control our school by working hard and they have responsibility to make workshops for school guys which is very effective for young generation.
Thanks dear sir
Hamza Karime from Technical AYC

Thanks a lot dear Hamza.

Oh, It was a dangerous event and this is the work of those who doesn't have sense of humanity, emotions. I hope that one day we will have control upon these problems and make a grand solution that will never come back again. 

Yeah, You are right. Workshops are one of the great ways to make solution and put a big dot to this social illness everywhere.

Hello dear honorable sir

Hope to fine and doing well thank you for sharing a nice topic with us. You are point such a good point teacher which is violence in school there is a lot of violence in school which done by gangster in schools if we see in both schools like governmental and private school this bad action done a few days ago I have seen by my own eyes that a boy who is very bad person he did some bad action in our school the principal of our school wrote a compulsory drop out to this gangster and now no one say to him welcome now he must go to a village or district for studying and also we have to be united with each other than we can control our school and having of good teachers with good and honest principal. And we can avoid from this bad action by media and campaign.

Thanks,
Sayed Israr Sadaat from Technical AYC

Thank you so much Sayed Israr. 

Yeah, These problems are both in private sectors and government sectors but here we don't want to long our problems we have to make solution which you have mentioned in your reply are the best ways Media and Campaigns for coming to an end ever.  

RSS

© 2017   Created by GCE Afghanistan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service