Say me which kind of sport do you like?
Thanks
Aimal Ghsyoor from Mia Omer high school

Views: 1437

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Abad Sahak

Hello dear friend!
This is Naqibullah student of Mia Omar high school in Jalalabad city’ Afghanistan.
Wish you fine and healthy.
Oh sport!!!
I like sport especially cricket mostly I playing cricket this is the best fun for me and also every one can do sport from every parts.
Sport is the best for health.
If a person doing sport so he will be a healthy person

ak

Hello dear friend!
This is Naqibullah student of Mia Omar high school in Jalalabad city’ Afghanistan.
Wish you fine and healthy.
Oh sport!
I like sport especially cricket mostly I playing cricket this is the best fun for me and also every one can do sport from every parts.
Sport is the best for health.
If a person doing sport so he will be a healthy person

Hello to all, hope to be fine and doing well.

My brother you selected a nice or good topic to as thank for that.

i dont want to speek much jusst i will say : i like all the sport

Abdullah "kotwal" from : F E L C

Hello to all

I wish that all is well and be healthy

First of all let me thanks from you for sharing this beautiful issue with us, I have something about SPORT to share with you my dear

Physical exercise is good for mind, body and spirit. Furthermore, team sports are good for learning accountability, dedication, and leadership, among many other traits. Putting it all together by playing a sport is a winning combination. Playing a sport requires a lot of time and energy. Some may think this would distract student-athletes from schoolwork. However, the opposite is true. Sports require memorization, repetition and learning — skillsets that are directly relevant to classwork. Also, the determination and goal-setting skills sports require can be transferred to the classroom. Fighting for a common goal with a host of other players, coaches, managers and community members teaches you how to build a collective team synergy and effectively communicate the best way to solve problems en route to a victory. This will be very helpful in life when encountering problems at work, at home, or in any arena. Clearly, sports will improve your fitness and weight goals. However, they also encourage healthy decisions such as not smoking or drinking and offer hidden health benefits such as a lower chance of getting osteoporosis or breast cancer later in life. Also, a team counting on you to show up and work hard is plenty of motivation for you to get to the gym day in and day out. Watching your hard work pay off and achieving your dreams brings about tons of self-confidence. If you can achieve something in a sport or with a fitness goal, then you know you can achieve any other goal you set. This is a very rewarding and exciting process. Exercising is a natural way to loosen up and let go of stress. Also, you will most likely make many new friends on the team who can be there for you as a support system. When you find you are having a lot of stress, you can call up teammates and head to the gym to talk it out and play it out. Best wishes

Ashraf Zaland from FELC

Hello Dear,

Sport is important for our body because when we do sport our body become well and healthy.
And I like cricket which is my wish.

Sport is good for those how especially who smoke secret and it is also benefit for other more sickness too for example heart attack.
We should try to sport it is necessary for our health.

If a person doing sport so he will be a healthy person.
Best of luck,

Mohammad Zubair (Sadiq) Ning AYC

Top of Form

Hello dear,

Sport has a lot of benefits for our health and our body need to sport, sport can refresh our mind, sport avoids our body from diseases like blood pressures heart attack and other. And every person like one sport and I like the cricket.

Best wishes,

Mohammad Dawood Ning AYC

Hello dear Aimal Ghayoor

I hope you are fine

I also like cricket game because it is international game

Thanks .

Salimshinwari form technical institute                        

in the name of alllah
hello to all members of AYC
4 I hope to be fine and healthy with your family and with your friends and thank you very much from your nice and wonderful issue that you shared with us.
I like football,because it is an excellent sport and also it is the king of sports.
Khalid azami from WMGK/AYC
in the name of alllah
hello to all members of AYC
4 I hope to be fine and healthy with your family and with your friends and thank you very much from your nice and wonderful issue that you shared with us.
I like football,because it is an excellent sport and also it is the king of sports.
Khalid azami from WMGK/AYC

Hello dear brother

I hope everything going well with you

Sport is very important for our health example: cricket, football, basketball, running, and etc. we has to sport every morning because sport is very useful for every human and sport can solve a lot of problems if someone doesn’t sport he/she will has a lot of problems so we have to run in the morning or play football, cricket, basketball and etc in the free time

Mustafa  Noorzad from Technical AYC institute.

RSS

© 2019   Created by GCE Afghanistan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service