“Peace begins with smile”

Dear, all friends

I hope you are fine and doing well, where you are inside or outside of the country. May you have lips full of laughing and hearts full of loving!

We need more love, to supersede hatred, -We need more strength, 

To resist our weaknesses, 
-We need more inspiration, 
to lighten up our inner mind. 
-We need more learning, 
to erase our ignorance, 
-We need more wisdom, 
to live longer and happier, 
-We need more truths, to suppress deceptions, 
-We need more health, 
to enjoy our wealth, 
-We need more peace, to stay in harmony with our brethren 
-We need more smiles, 
to brighten up our day, 
-We need more hero's, and not zero's, 
-We need more change of ourselves, to change the lives of others, 
-We need more understanding, 
to tackle our misunderstanding, 
-We need more sympathy, 
not apathy, 
-We need more forgiveness, 
not vengeance, 
-We need more humility to be lifted up, 
-We need more patience and not undue eagerness, 
-We need more focus, to avoid distraction, 
-We need more optimism, 
not pessimism 
-We need more justice, 
not injustice, 
-We need more facts, not fiction,
-We need more education, 
to curb illiteracy, 
-We need more skills, not incompetence, 
-We need more challenges, 
to make attempts, 
-We need more talents, 
to create the extraordinary, 
-We need more helping hands, 
not stingy folks, 
-We need more efforts, 
not laziness, 
-We need more jokes, to forget our worries, -We need more spirituality, 
not mean religion, 
-We need more freedom, 
not enslavement, 
-We need more peacemakers, 
not revolutionaries...with these, we create an heaven on earth.”

Now, it is your turn what do you need?

Love, peace or strengths

Kindly please describe it. 

Views: 1936

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

In the name of almighty Allah

`Dear Sir Samim Omid,

Peace

Our country Afghanistan has need to peace but our country don’t have peace every day bomb blasted in our country a lot people dead in a lot person injured the first problem of our country is security but now a day our country Afghanistan has not have security our security is no good security every day bomb blasted in our country my message for president DR Ashraf Ghani to bring peace in our country Afghanistan.          

Nasib  ullah

Istiqlal AYC

Hello dear, sir

I hope you fine and having good time.

Thanks for sharing this kind of replay

I want to say we need love, peace but some people dot know and say strengths.

Because without peace we cannot live well and we cannot go to school and cannot learn something successfully.

The important thing in our life is peace.

Thanks

M uzair Amiri

Istiqlal AYC

Hello dear, sir

Because without peace we cannot live well and we cannot go to school and cannot learn something successfully.

Thanks

M uzair Amiri

Istiqlal AYC

Hello dear, sir

Thanks

M uzair Amiri

Istiqlal AYC

Hello dear, sir

Thanks

M uzair Amiri

Istiqlal AYC

Hello dear, sir

Thanks

M uzair Amiri

Istiqlal AYC

Hello dear, sir

Thanks

M uzair Amiri

Istiqlal AYC

Hello, Dear Sir Samim Omid,

I hope all is well, anyhow, we need for peace and love, for example the children when come to school they need to receive love from their father and mother. When they get the love from their parents they will have bright feature, the country have also like that example country also need for peace and love, when a country need for  love we must give that peace, for example we must to do the work Hard and don’t work for our pocket, receive the advantage for the development of our country, so the country need for peace

Peace bring love and out the poverty form our family and from our village end also from Distract and at the end of from our country. At the end long life Afghanistan.

Sami khan,

Istiqlal AYC. 

Hello dear brother

I hope to be safe and sound and doing well

If we see peace is everything and we prefer to peace because if a country has peace this country is one of the promoted country in the whole world and if we see the back warded countries the peace is invisible there and these countries doesn’t have good security, education system and stable government. All countries need peace and human need peace because it is necessary to human and everything going well by peace. And peace can do everything for us like it can bring love amongst people it can pave the way for us to seek knowledge and it bring smile in our face. Long life peace

Thanks,

Hamza Karime from Technical AYC  

DearHamza Karime Technical AYC,

I am fine and health as well, thank you for both nice words being written and asking of my health!

I am satisfy what have been texted about the discussion, the word peace definitely convey  love and where there is love there is peace, where there is love there is prosperity, love, unity and brother hood are the symbol of true peace in anywhere.

Thanks,

Hello dear sir,
I hope you have great time.
1: With love: When we want to have a happy life we must have friendship between ourselves and help with people and respect the elder person. And kind to children and also love with our family, country, teacher, school, books, holy Quran Hazrat Mohammad (pbuh) and Allah.
2:With Peace: the current situation of Afghanistan is very bad and Afghanistan need to development and also the people of Afghanistan try to join with the national army of Afghanistan and struggle with Taliban and daish and they can finish both the opposed groups of Afghanistan with unity.
3: With strengths: every country have powerful ammunition and they have danger tanks, guns, and airplane and so on. But Afghanistan don’t have modern equipment’s and they cannot struggle with opposed groups and day by day the situation of Afghanistan getting badly another country finish their opposed with modern equipment’s but we finish our opposed by our unity and national army. In the end of my topic we need peace, love, strengths, unity, friendship, and we must the supporter of our national army.
Have a best wishes and great luck.
Thank you,

Dear Abdul Salaam Shaheed M Arif Ayc,

Thanks I am having good time thanks for asking,

All words as you have mentioned is totally awesome I am agree with you.

In the side of politic you have analyzed the posted questions. Let me hear a few words regarding social circumstance, I mean what has the key role in the society, that trims you have been asked in the discussion( Peace, Love ,Strength)

Thanks, 

Hello my dear teacher
I hope you are fine and well
It is so nice topic
Peace is very important for every country special for Afghanistan when our people worked for our country
Our government makes good education system for our country and removes administration corruption
In our country and prevent from the interrupt of other countries special make education system for our country peace is join in education system in education system is join peace

Thanks

Thank you, very much for an out standing comment, i am agree what you have written.

Hello dear sir

I hope you are fine and doing will

Peace is The great luck for human we ilve in Peace we can dwiap and improue in The dily heu Peace is most important for oure cuntry This is good oure cuntry get depndent in 1919 foram amrica wry perane respanciblity to see bade Thing The call for The polle. Eory peron lie peace .my masseg for The gornament of Afghanistan To mwve The carealum of moue pea.

Thanks

Yasir Omari(Checknawry) AYC

RSS

© 2017   Created by GCE Afghanistan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service