“Peace begins with smile”

Dear, all friends

I hope you are fine and doing well, where you are inside or outside of the country. May you have lips full of laughing and hearts full of loving!

We need more love, to supersede hatred, -We need more strength, 

To resist our weaknesses, 
-We need more inspiration, 
to lighten up our inner mind. 
-We need more learning, 
to erase our ignorance, 
-We need more wisdom, 
to live longer and happier, 
-We need more truths, to suppress deceptions, 
-We need more health, 
to enjoy our wealth, 
-We need more peace, to stay in harmony with our brethren 
-We need more smiles, 
to brighten up our day, 
-We need more hero's, and not zero's, 
-We need more change of ourselves, to change the lives of others, 
-We need more understanding, 
to tackle our misunderstanding, 
-We need more sympathy, 
not apathy, 
-We need more forgiveness, 
not vengeance, 
-We need more humility to be lifted up, 
-We need more patience and not undue eagerness, 
-We need more focus, to avoid distraction, 
-We need more optimism, 
not pessimism 
-We need more justice, 
not injustice, 
-We need more facts, not fiction,
-We need more education, 
to curb illiteracy, 
-We need more skills, not incompetence, 
-We need more challenges, 
to make attempts, 
-We need more talents, 
to create the extraordinary, 
-We need more helping hands, 
not stingy folks, 
-We need more efforts, 
not laziness, 
-We need more jokes, to forget our worries, -We need more spirituality, 
not mean religion, 
-We need more freedom, 
not enslavement, 
-We need more peacemakers, 
not revolutionaries...with these, we create an heaven on earth.”

Now, it is your turn what do you need?

Love, peace or strengths

Kindly please describe it. 

Views: 2060

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dear, Ali Ahmad From Istiqlal AYC

Thanks for asking I am fine and doing very well I hope you are the same to me

I am agree with you as you have mentioned very nice words about the post discussed, to love people and let them to be nice and well it is the sign of great peace. if all people keep like this? it is very clear that will have peace in every part of our country.

any how,If anyone ask you to bring a question of peace  country, what will you name your peace country?

Long life Afghanistan.

With best regard,

#peace # mean everything in life may we have the peaceful Afghanistan! 

Hi sir Samim

I wish that you are healthy happy and fit. The question as you asked is very fantastic, outstanding, and wonderful. In your question I will say that the country that have more peace is America because it has more good security and America have the help of European Union. And this country have more server presidents. This country have very tidy system as well. In every election they can elect their own president or government. This is one of the American people don’t like fight. If there on bomb becomes Explode the people will strike. This society is so long I end it that was the Information does I  had. 

Dear ali from Istiqlal AYC

Thanks a lot for your nonstop commenting it all your kindness and happiness for choosing all peace your answer is correct and awesome at all.

Best of peace is unity people in Gath ration with each other happiness is the result of all peace process.

How peace come just present a few words?

With best regard, 

wish you  good health”

I need peace .and all people need to love in peace

Because, peace is very important to our daily works.

If in the country is not peace people can’t go to school

And another works,

If in the country is not peace, people can’t love with family partner and anthers people,

Next, Love is very important our live, than another thing our  

Mujeeb Rahman

Istiqlal AYC 

Dear, Mujeeb Istiqlal AYC

It is nice to hear as you need peace for the rest of life I am agree with you. That is for sure if country doesn’t have peace it has a lot problem and all problem will be solved with the peace  

Are you living in a peace place of Afghanistan or not just explain?

Long life Afghanistan.

With best regard,

In the name of god

Hello Dear Sir!

I hope that are you fine

This is a very good question,

In this time we need for peace because our people have very bad life, our people spend life in the war.

That’s very important for our people. People here in our country living with a lot problem it is why we are very far from peace.

I mean peace is can bring all good thing in our life if there peace in country life will change it figure

Thanks Sir,

Istaqlal AYC

Ahmad Rishad dost.

In the name of Allah

Hello sir samim

I hope you are fine have good health

Peace

When some country has most progressive peace on that time the peoples of this country can to live facility and has more educated people’s and agriculture when some country don’t has above mentionable benefit’s this country is too much bock worded and too much poor when hear is not peace we can’t to love some else

Ahmadi Omar from istiqlal AYC 

Dear, Omar from istiqlal AYC

That is so nice of you I am agree with your words.

Peace is directly Provoked on the education system of a country if the this system is not good it clear for all that there is no peace in this country

Keep your commenting for every thanks for your nice reply let me ask you one more question.

How can you explain peace as a small kid I mean what is does peace means for a child?

With best regard,

Hello my Dear sir

I hope that you are happy and healthy. Thanks for giving me opportunity to answer for you are question from view of mine is first we need to create a life with smile and than love. When our all nation combine peace will come.

Fayaz Istiqlal AYC

Dear,Fayaz Istiqlal AYC

Thanks for your wonderful reply and very nice sentence used for my post. That is definitely true as you mentioned I am agree with you .

any how If any ask you to teach a child how live in in peace what will be your answer to it shortly say?

With best wishes 

In      the     name    of    Allah

Hi Dear Sir

I wish you are happy and health and thanks from your fantastic question. Anybody ask me this question I will tell him we should teach him with love not with lateness he should study in the peaceful place if we teach him in the war place his mind will in the war .

We should teach the students kindness and we need to apply him some story books and Islamic books and we should don’t give him toy guns and we need to give him pen and notebook in that time they can live in peace.

Fayaz Istiqlal AYC

Thanks for nice question

Peace brings happiness

Zahidullah sabir  

RSS

© 2019   Created by GCE Afghanistan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service