“Peace begins with smile”

Dear, all friends

I hope you are fine and doing well, where you are inside or outside of the country. May you have lips full of laughing and hearts full of loving!

We need more love, to supersede hatred, -We need more strength, 

To resist our weaknesses, 
-We need more inspiration, 
to lighten up our inner mind. 
-We need more learning, 
to erase our ignorance, 
-We need more wisdom, 
to live longer and happier, 
-We need more truths, to suppress deceptions, 
-We need more health, 
to enjoy our wealth, 
-We need more peace, to stay in harmony with our brethren 
-We need more smiles, 
to brighten up our day, 
-We need more hero's, and not zero's, 
-We need more change of ourselves, to change the lives of others, 
-We need more understanding, 
to tackle our misunderstanding, 
-We need more sympathy, 
not apathy, 
-We need more forgiveness, 
not vengeance, 
-We need more humility to be lifted up, 
-We need more patience and not undue eagerness, 
-We need more focus, to avoid distraction, 
-We need more optimism, 
not pessimism 
-We need more justice, 
not injustice, 
-We need more facts, not fiction,
-We need more education, 
to curb illiteracy, 
-We need more skills, not incompetence, 
-We need more challenges, 
to make attempts, 
-We need more talents, 
to create the extraordinary, 
-We need more helping hands, 
not stingy folks, 
-We need more efforts, 
not laziness, 
-We need more jokes, to forget our worries, -We need more spirituality, 
not mean religion, 
-We need more freedom, 
not enslavement, 
-We need more peacemakers, 
not revolutionaries...with these, we create an heaven on earth.”

Now, it is your turn what do you need?

Love, peace or strengths

Kindly please describe it. 

Views: 2060

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We need peace

Because  peace is love strength  prospirty unity brother hood stabilty security education and equality

Thanks

Zahidullah sabir

Thanks Zahid for you nice reply i am agree with you 

If people wish to have an extended and indefinite period of physical prosperity, they have only got to behave in a peaceful and helpful way toward one another I mean must find the unity among each other. Peace can gives everything in life love strength but love is a words which directly have relationship with word peace.

Where there is peace there is not fear where there is fear there is no peace

How can you write the concept of the mentioned words please shortly drops lines? 

with best wishes,

In the name of Allah

Hello dear sir,

I hope your fine and doing well,

I need to the peace because peace is very important thing in our life we can in the peace to prevent our education when peace is don’t present in our life this is don’t can to prevent our education in good way,

When we have a peace then we can go to party, sight sing and always we don’t can to meet with our next relatives like aunt, uncle and cousin home.

Farhad rahimi from Istaqlal AYC     

Dear Farhad rahimi  Istaqlal AYC

Thanks for dropping nice word for post peace, I am agreeing all with your nice and awesome reply back.

That is right when there is no peace there will be education.

Peace is gift given from the one who create all over the worlds which can keep you physically strong and comfortable with a lot of love and affection.

Can you please name any other country which is not in peace?

With best regard,

Hello Dear sir,

I hope you are fine and happy.

These three things are very importing in our life. If we are follow these three things. We will passé anywhere in the world. First of all we must be loving with each other because love is that thing which can give them peaceful and happiness. Love can bring them peace in our country. Some people said we loved with each other but love don’t given happiness it is wrong. Love always given them happiness but you people don’t really love in our heart. If we really love in our heart then we will bring a lot of peace in our country. Love is the way of peace, happiness and brotherhood.

With best wishes

Huzaifa Amin

Istiqlal AYC

Dear Huzaifa Amin Istiqlal AYC

Thanks for awesome words about posted discussions.

I am agree with you your words all full of meaning that is for sure that peace pave the way of peace, unity, justice and brotherhood.

If you get the position of being teacher for children, how do you explain peace to them?     

#Stay in peace for long-lasting# 

If you get the position of being teacher for children, how do you explain peace to them? 

Hello Dear sir,

I hope you are fine and healthy.

If I will get first position in the our class then I will teach to children.first of all may allah give me great and good marks in our class.now I am starting my topic for example now I am in the class and starting the topic by the name of (peace) for our children or student.
“assalam u alaikum dear children or student today I wanna to explain the peace. Peace is that thing which can bring us love and brotherhood. If i bring the peace in our life then all non muslims can not be passed to our country.so therefor you must be bring the peace in our country. If you bring the peace in our country then our country is most powerfull in the world.

Best of luck
huzaifa amin

Hello Dear sir,

I hope you are fine and healthy.

If I will get first position in the our class then I will teach to children.first of all may allah give me great and good marks in our class.now I am starting my topic for example now I am in the class and starting the topic by the name of (peace) for our children or student.
“assalam u alaikum dear children or student today I wanna to explain the peace. Peace is that thing which can bring us love and brotherhood. If i bring the peace in our life then all non muslims can not be passed to our country.so therefor you must be bring the peace in our country. If you bring the peace in our country then our country is most powerfull in the world.

Best of luck
huzaifa amin

In the name of Allah

Hello dear sir,

I hope your fine and doing well,

I need to the peace because peace is very important thing in our life we can in the peace to prevent our education when peace is don’t present in our life this is don’t can to prevent our education in good way,

When we have a peace then we can go to party, sight sing and always we don’t can to meet with our next relatives like aunt, uncle and cousin home.

Farhad rahimi from Istaqlal AYC     

Dear Farhad rahimi  Istaqlal AYC

Thanks for dropping nice word for post peace, I am agreeing all with your nice and awesome reply back.

That is right when there is no peace there will be education.

Peace is gift given from the one who create all over the worlds which can keep you physically strong and comfortable with a lot of love and affection.

Can you please name any other country which is not in peace?

With best regard,

Thanks from you sir,

That country which is don’t have a peace his name is: Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iraq, Filastin ETC

you are welcome Nice for naming those country which are stay far from peace

which country do you like to keep on your life,living in peaceful country or in war hit country?

RSS

© 2019   Created by GCE Afghanistan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service