Mosque (Masjid)
Hello dear all!!!
At first hope you are fine, healthy and doing well and be secure with your lovely parents and close friends. Today I am very glad that I have a useful issue which is about (Mosque) I mean Masjid. At first let me say something about the Mosque… A mosque is a Muslim place of worship, where the faithful gather to pray, participate in a community events and to exchange information which each other. Mosque in a wide range of architectural style can be found in nations all over the world, include the Masjid Al_Haram in Mecca, one of the most sacred mosques in Islam, and the stunning blue Mosque in Turkey, which was built by Sultan Ahmed in Istanbul.
A few architectural features are common to all mosques, regardless as to whether they are built in the form of Chinese pagodas or modernist edifices. A mosque always includes a mihrab, a niche in the wall which faces Mecca. The mihrab is used to orient the congregation as prayers are said, and it is often ornately decorated. Many mosques also have minibar, a pulpit, along with minarets, tall slender towers which are use to issue the call of prayers. Most mosques also have a large common area which is designed to accommodate the congregation when they gather for prayers, and mosques have Separate areas for men and women so that they can pray in peace. Commonly, a mosque also has community facilities, allowing people to use the mosque for festivals, community meetings, dinner, and other social events. Much like religious buildings in other traditions, the mosque is the hub of community life.
Many mosques are attached to the haman or public baths, and they may have generously `landscaped grounds as well. It is also common to attach a school to a mosque for the education of the community’s youth. When a mosque is especially large and designed to be uses for community function, it is known as a Jama’a, or “Great Mosque” while a smaller mosque which is used just for prayer is known as a masjid. According to Islam, the first mosque was Kaaba e sharifa, in Mecca. Some other well known mosque include the Masjid al_Aqsa in Jerusalem, the Masjid al_Nabawi in Medina, the famous mosque in India TajMahal, the great mosque of Paris, the Umayyad mosque in Syria, the Jami Ul Alfar in Sri Lanka, and the Babri mosque in India. Non-Muslims are welcomed in many mosques, as long as they are respectful. If you want to visit a mosque, wear modest, simple clothing and cover your hair if you are a woman, and prepare to remove your shoes at the door. During prayers, silence is expected so that people can concentrate.
Good Luck
Hamid “Ataie” the senior student of Mia Omar high school

Views: 327

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello dear sir,

I hope to you will be fine.

Thanks from nice and Islamic topic to share with us and I hope you will share good and best with us and also every person like these topic and it is very good and effective topics for us.

Masjid is very good and best place for worship and we must build the masjid and we must help with them. Those people they help others Allah will help them and Allah will never leave them only always Allah helps them. We must know the all rights of masjid because masjid has a lot of rights by us some of them are these, we must keep clean our masjid and we must don’t speak in the masjid.

Have a best time and good luck.

Thank you,

Hallo dear
I hope you will be fine
I want to talk about mosque (masjid) masjid is holy place in the society
Is a place where is all Muslim to gather preform prayer and read the holy Quran in the masjid
Every Muslim like masjid because masjid is house of Allah
Every Muslim should be respect masjid the first masjid in the world was masjid-ul qoba
The founder of this masjid was prophet Mohammad (P.B.U.H)
When we go to masjid we should observe the rule and regulation of masjid
Thanks a lot
Hello dear I hope you find and have a good time. A mosque is a Muslim place of worship, where the faithful gather to pray, participate in community event and to exchange information with each other. Mosques in a wide range of architectural styles con be found in nations all over the world, including the masjid AL-harm in mecca, one of the most sacred mosques is Islam, masjid AL-quota in medina and more which very important place for Muslims .
Hello dear Hamid ,
In the name of almighty Allah

I would like to say a mosque (masjid) is a place of worship used by Muslims.mosque is a place that is specifically dedicated as a place of prayer. However, there is nothing sacred about the building or the place itself. There is no equivalent of an altar in a mosque. A Muslim may pray on any clean surface. Muslims often pray in public places.The primary function of the mosque is to provide a place where Muslims may perform Islam’s obligatory five daily prayers as a congregation. A mosque also provides sufficient space in which to hold prayers on Fridays, the Muslim day of communal prayer, and on the two Muslim holidays, called Eids, or “festivals.” All mosques have some sort of Mihrab, or niche, that indicates which wall of the mosque faces Mecca. The Mihrab is often decorated with Arabic calligraphy. Its curved shape helps reflect the voice of the imam, or prayer leader, back toward the congregation. Many mosques also have a Minbar, or pulpit, to the right of the Mihrab. During the Friday prayer service, the imam delivers a sermon from the Minbar.

Hello dear sir
I hope you are fine and have a good time with family members and friends. Thank you so much from your wonderful information that you shared with us.
A mosque  masjid is a place of worship for followers of Islam. There are strict and detailed requirements in Sunni jurisprudence for a place of worship to be considered a mosque  with places that do not meet these requirements regarded as musalla There are stringent restrictions on the uses of the area formally demarcated as the mosque which is often a small portion of the larger complex and in the Islamic sharia law  after an area is formally designated as a mosque, it remains so until the last day.

thinks

Yasir Omari(Checknawry) AYC

Hello dear sir,

I hope to you will be fine.

Mosque is the beautiful place for the prayer mosque is home of Allah

We should keep the mosque every time clean because mosque is the place for worship Muslim can esteem for the mosque we all try to be well our domes day

Masjid is very holy place in the world for Allah and also Allah like masjid in this world we must keep clean our masjid and we must never do bad works in masjid.

Because masjid is only for worship if a person do bad works in masjid Allah will on never absolve him and also Allah will punished him very hard than everyone.

Have a nice time and good luck.

Thank you,

Hello dear brother I hope to be fine and have a good time with your family and friends. thanks for sharing your topic about mosque.
Mosque is called the home of Allah. every person should pray in the mosque five time in a day. if some one is praying in the mosque so it has a lot of benifints. we should pray five time in a day in the mosque so mosque is the home of allah. mosque is an islamic place that every one should pray here.
thanks.
Azizullah Muftizada (Mia Omar GCE/AYC Lab)

RSS

© 2018   Created by GCE Afghanistan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service