What do you think this picture is about? 

I'll give you one hint... it's connected to March 14!!!

Views: 1306

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello dear Anna

I really hope you are doing well and fine. I got really puzzled when I was thinking about the picture you added but eventually I got that the picture is about the Pi day because 3,1 and 4 are the three most significant of digit of π in the decimal form.

Pi Day is a holiday commemorating the mathematical constant(pi). Pi Day is celebrated on March 14.

I hope I am right of this information and thank you for adding this.

Thanks

yarmmad wafa

Hello dear:

Hope to be fine and doing well.

Thanks from your nice issue that you shared with us

The issue which you added is very nice because we learn information about your special doing in some special days that information is very necessary throughout the world lonely not yours but all of the world folks special days information is very important for the learn.
And I think this picture is about
Celebrate Pi Day!
Pi, Greek letter ( ), is the symbol for the ratio of the circumference of a circle to its diameter. Pi Day is celebrated by math enthusiasts around the world on March 14th. Pi = 3.1415926535…
With the use of computers, Pi has been calculated to over 1 trillion digits past the decimal. Pi is an irrational and transcendental number meaning it will continue infinitely without repeating. The symbol for pi was first used in 1706 by William Jones, but was popular after it was adopted by the Swiss mathematician Leonhard Euler in 1737.
Himatullah from FELC computer lab.

Himatullah from FELC computer lab.

Hello dear and respected Anna hope to be fined healthy and doing well with whole member of your family thinks from adding of nice discussion. actually I don’t understand that what is this picture’s about? But one thing that I recognized I think this is as same as puzzle, but I would love to see something about picture that what is a picture?

A picture is simply a photo of something or someone on a piece of card, paper, etc. A picture can sometimes be something to treasure memories or simply just a decoration. A picture can be in books and frames which you can look at whenever you would like.

Best regards, Aamanullah “Azimie” from Mia Omer high school

Hello dear Anna
Hope you are fine and doing well
Thank you for adding such a nice and respective issue
I would like to say that pi day is very important day because on this day we celebrate math and others teacher day.
I think the picture is belong to pi day. We will celebrate pi day in computer lab
The teacher will prepare some information about this day information about teacher right and if there is any question with student he can ask the teacher will answer his question like past times.
Darwishzaman from cheknawry high school

Hello dear Anna

I really hope you are doing well and fine.

thanks lot  for your nice issue whichyou added whit us. Think , I will do puzzle game with my friends and classmate's. And on 14 March pi Day! I will study extra maths and science.I am wondering if you could teach me how to celebrate this day? because this is our first time to celebrate pi day.

Thanks. habibullah jan from W.M.G.K high school

Hello dear madam Anna

I hope you fine and good 

this is very good and nice question that you added 

I Think , I will do puzzle game with my friends and classmate's. And on 14 March pi Day! I will study extra maths and science.

Tahirnaeemi from Miaomer high school

RSS

© 2017   Created by GCE Afghanistan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service