How can you keep your teeth healthy? What you can do every day?

1. You should brush your teeth at least twice a day for two minutes with a good toothbrush and toothpaste. You should brush them after every meal if you don’t brush your teeth regularly, you may get small holes in your teeth called cavities which are often very painful.
  2. Brushing alone is not enough
    After brushing use dental floss to remove the food between your teeth and your gums Your teeth and it is important for them to be healthier, too.
  3. Eat a balanced diet and don’t eat too many sweets.
  4. Protect your teeth from accidents. Wear a seatbelt when you are in a car or wear helmet while riding bicycle. If you play dangerous sports use a mouth guard.
  5. Finally, see your dentist regularly and don’t wait until you have a toothache.

Did you know about this information? If yes how?

What else can you suggest to keep your  teeth and gums healthy?

Views: 672

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello dear Azizullah,

Your teeth need to be cleaned really well every day. This is because germs or bacteria in your mouth grow on your teeth and around the gums every day. It is called dental plaque and it makes acids that attack the teeth and gums and cause disease.

If you keep your teeth clean and healthy, you will avoid problems like tooth decay, toothache, bleeding gums, yellow teeth and bad breath.

1. 1.     Clean your teeth well twice a day, after breakfast and last thing before you go to sleep at night. After a meal have a drink of water (this washes your teeth and mouth).
  2. 2.     Use a small toothbrush with soft bristles. Hard and medium bristled toothbrushes can damage teeth and gums.
  3. 3.     Use fluoride toothpaste. Spit it out when you have finished cleaning your teeth. Rinsing your mouth will wash out too much of the protective fluoride. 'Spit, don't rinse'.
  4. 4.     Gently and thoroughly brush each side of every tooth and the gums. It should take about 3 minutes to do them all.

thank you brother hidayat for your idea.  yes our teeth need to be cleaned well every day. yes if we keep our teeth clean and helathy so we will not find toothache , bleeding gums, yellow teeth, and bad breath. yes we should clean our teeth twice in a day after breakfast and last thing before it to go to bed at nigt and also after a meal have a drink of water. yes we should use a small toothbrush with soft bristles. and if we used hard and medium bristled toothbrushes can damage our teeth and gums.

thanks.

Hello dear sir,

I hope to you will be fine.

We must brush our teeth in the morning because it is good for our teeth. If someone don’t brush his teeth his teeth will have bad smell and people don’t like him. People don’t speak a lot with him. Because he has teeth ache problem and his teeth has bad smell. And every person will said to him you must brush your teeth. Those people they have teeth ache problem they must get wooden brush (Maswak) because it has a lot of advantage for teeth and it can remove the bad smell of teeth in this reason every person must use wooden brush (Maswak). Maswak is the sunhat way if a person use Maswak Allah will satisfy from him.

Have a best time and good luck.

Thank you,

thank you brother Noman for your idea. yes we should brush our teeth in the morning. yes if someone don't brush her/his teeth so his/her teeth will have a bad smell and the people will not like he/she. yes and the people will not speak with her/him. yes the people will  tell him that you should your teeth. we should get a Maswak.

thanks.

Hello Brother Azizullah.

I hope you fine and have greet time with your Friends and Family.

First I want to say thanks for your information this is really good information that you shared with us.

Now according to your first question I want to say: yes I know about this information and I brush my teeth every morning and use miswak (wooden) every time when I am doing ablution.

And according to your second question: I think that we should use miswak every time that we do ablution because this is our prophet (S,A,W) sunna.

Thanks

Tariq khan Shaheed M Arif AYC 

thank you brother tariq for your idea. it is good that you brush your teeth every morning and also using of maswak is important for us and also we should use it when doing ablution and after eating. yes we should use maswak in every time.

thanks.

Dear Azizullah

Thank you so much that you selected the important information about teeth.You have mentioned very quite and wonderful information about our teeth and they are very useful for everybody to follow if they want to have a healthy teeth.

One thing that I can suggest that is which is generally very common thing among we people and it has more advantages rather than toothbrush. Everyone must try hard to follow using in every time of ablution.

Thank you so much from your great and useful information that you have shared with

Qudratullah stanekzai shaheed M  arif  high school

Hello dear azizullah!

I hope you be fine and have a good time.

Brushing and flossing are everyday ways to keep your teeth bright, white and healthy. Still, if you might feel like your smile is lacking some sparkle or is more yellow than it used to be, you’re not alone. Teeth are used to help break down food. You should brush your teeth at least twice a day for two minutes with a good toothbrush and toothpaste. 

Yes me now! We must brush their teeth clean. And must also use them muswak. 

I think the teeth is that each person must own teeth brush your teeth after eating bread.

Hello dear Azizullah
Teeth are used to help break down food. Humans form 2 sets of teeth over the course of their lives. The first set (sometimes called baby teeth) features 20 teeth. The second set (sometimes called adult teeth) features 32 teeth. Baby teeth are usually replaced by adult teeth between the ages of 6 and 12.Humans have a variety of teeth including molars, premolars, canines and incisors. Incisors help bite pieces from food. Canines help hold and tear food apart. Molars help grind food. Teeth are covered in a hard substance called enamel. Teeth are surrounded by gums. Cavities can damage a tooth if left untreated. Braces are often used to help straighten or align teeth. Yes me now we must brush their teeth clean and must also use them musky

Hi dear azizullah I hope you will be fine and have a good time.  Thanks for your sharing this comment with us.

We will be brush our teeth every morning before from the drink of breakfast.

If we don’t brush our teeth, our teeth will be demolish, it is good to we brush our teeth every morning.

If we want to our teeth will be good we will be brush our teeth. Teeth are the favor of Allah.

Because teeth is  for this to we eat bread and etc……. if we don’t had teeth we don’t can to eat anything.

Teeth are the very big favor of Allah to Allah give teeth for us. 

THANKS

Sameer Noori Mia Omar (GCE/AYC LAB)

thanks brother sameer for your great idea about the brushing.

Hello dear sir,
I hope to you will fine.
According to your first question, yes I know we must use brush for our teeth. When we use brush we must care a lot if we don’t care with our teeth our teeth and gums will be a lot of problem and the cure of teeth and gums are a lot expensive and we cannot solve of teeth ache and gums problem.
According to your second question, Teeth is the first thing for chewing in braking hard things and nutrition, if we do not care about our teeth and don’t clean them then our teeth will get harmful things inside and damage.
Have a best time and good luck,
Thank you,

RSS

© 2018   Created by GCE Afghanistan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service