Haste Makes Waste! Decisions Made In Hurry Won’t be Helpful.

Hello dear all,

Desire all is well, once again I would like to share an informative story with you all that we should not take decisions immediately because HASTE MAKES WASTE, let’s have a look at the bellow story. Neil loves to travel and he was so fond of forests. Whenever he plans for a holiday, he would choose a place that is blessed by Mother Nature. To celebrate his son’s second birthday, he decided to stay and enjoy the celebration in woods, located at the lap of a mountain. He with his family and friends, reached the village located near the woods and had his stay in the cottage. The cottage was located at the entrance of the dense forest, where the guests can view animals roaming in the nearby place. Neil’s son saw a dog at the door and offered him a biscuit. The dog was happy and very soon the little boy befriended the dog. On second day, the birthday of the boy was celebrated grandly in the woods within beautiful nature. The dog did not leave the boy even for a minute and they both became close pals. The next day, Neil, his wife and others decided to go for hunting in the forest and arranged a babysitter to take care of the little for half a day. After 3 hours, all the elders returned to the cottage and they seemed very tired. The dog saw Neil and others, it rushed to them and licked Neil’s shoes. The cottage was open and nobody was there. Neil’s wife was shocked to see the blood stains in the dog’s mouth and she shouted. All of them thought that the dog has killed Neil’s little boy. Everyone was shocked to see the blood-spattered mouth and started to lash the dog. The dog screamed in pain. Neil hit the dog with his gun and it was wounded badly. Hearing the dog’s screaming noise, the babysitter rushed to the entrance with Neil’s son. They were all speechless and inquired what happened to the dog and why blood stains in the dog’s mouth was? The babysitter told that the boy was about to get attacked by a wolf which roamed around the house, but luckily it was killed by the dog. She showed the dead wolf to them. They felt so bad and offered first aid to the wounded dog.

Let’s have your ideas about the moral of this story.

Thanks

Ezatullah Bismil

Views: 184

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Dear sir

I hope you going well with your family.

This topic about plan and I like it we should take a plan before of every work because the making of plan is good for performing of good work if we don’t make aplan for any work

We will faced with more problems and we will be sad so we should take a plan before of

Every work so if we don’t take it will identify a responsibilities person in our association

We should take a plan after more thinking.

Thanks

Idrees Momand from Checknawry AYC

Salam Dear Respectable Sir.....Ezatullah Besmil.

Hope You are Fine and Wealthy...

Dear sir I really Enjoyed and take a moral from your Tpic :'' What Do We tell our children? Haste Makes Waste Look before you sleep. stop and think.

Don't Judge A Book by its cover .We believe that we are  always better off gathering as much

information as possible and spending as much time as possible in Deliberation

Wishes  You ALL The best . Best of Luck

Have a Sweet and Comfortable Life For YOU Dear Sir....

Hello dear sir

i like your information so much and i read your all topic sir its so

beautiful topic and i am so happy from your topic .this topic is very

wonderful every one read that and take a good lesson to this.

i have some idea about your question

one day i was so happy so i take 10000 thousand  money to over father for going to

toured  when we are come back from the toured  i am so sad for our money

all of my money wast with me .

so my  request is that for every one jantilman

dont decision in happy and sadness

omaid armani ,,commando,,(checnawery AYC/GCE)

Hello dear sir

I hope you are healthy thanks for your good post i like this type posts now days every thing not use mind and do work and back of work he was very sad we want do every work first we use our mind so that we get a good result and we not use our mind and do work so that we take bad results

samiullah checknawery AYC

Hello dear sir,
I hope to you will be fine.
Thanks from your nice topic to share with us and also I hope you will share a lot and good topic with us. In fact every person cannot tolerant the toil these people will never get success in life we must tolerant the every hard problems and toils. In life those people they tolerant they problems and they fight with problems and toils. Those people they fight with problems and toils after the problems and toils they get well rest.
Have a nice time and good luck.
Thank you,

Hope you are fine and doing well,
Infect, as you mentioned that haste makes waste suddenly take us to the events that people can do when they don’t think and suddenly take step, which sometime pay to cost. We should not take a step in hurry and in angry immediately. We ought to have a discussion with a friend or aged people when to do something because in discussion a fault may come out. You have mentioned a good story here.
I want to mention one of my story that, my father told me that I will buy a good quality cell phone for you but told him that I want to buy a cell phone right now, then I bought that phone which lost only for a month, so haste makes waste.
Thanks sherzad shaheed m arefe

Hello dear sir,

Desire all is well.

Thank you so much for your nice story which has a positive and good moral, it will be better for us to study a matter from head to feet then take our decision which will have fruitful result but taking decision immediately won’t satisfy us and we will not be agreed with its result then we will regret ever therefore before doing or saying something we should think and deliberate with our heart trice then do and say.

Thanks

Suliman from Checknawy AYC

RSS

© 2017   Created by GCE Afghanistan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service