Dear all
we have been discussing on different tittles though have been finding solutions for different problems via sharing point of views  this time we are going to talk based on
the important heading which most  afghan societies are facing now days
education  has been getting for making personalities, also creativities and new discoveries as well as for developments, free life with beyond belief life achievements by humanitarian while it is getting as an obligation and hire positions against each other higher include earning money by afghans now days   besides all, it was running as a business by them the rich man son with low level of talent has been holding the first position in the class at high school then poor man son with high level of potential also authorities son have been passing entry test for higher education by giving bribes with low level of talent then a fated man son with high level of potential include all they going to buy positions without any experience for the belonging position after graduation then  poor son with much experience for the belonging position.

Finally, the poor son has gone to school for twelve years then attended university for four years with high level of potential ; much experience for the belonging position become NIL for this reason big number of youths include some high school students confirm their death prescription with their hands accepts all risks along the way and immigrate to Europe countries though they could well develop in any profession ; become rich business man in the related career during 16 years besides it  kills his power of getting education also keep him disappointed, against of getting education for his future generation due to, they don’t let their children t to go school and support them to run business instead getting education they rather earning money.

Now add your answers down for the questions being mentioned below…

1. Do u agree “EDUCATION CREATE POVERTY” or disagree? Why?
2. Have you ever heard regret of getting education from any educated individual yet?

Thanks a lot,
Haseeb Sadat
IT –trainer of Wazeer Mohammad Gull Khan boys’ high school AYC computer Lab.

Views: 1116

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello and best wishes to you dear sir,

Wish you have a great and happy moment in your life.

Thanks dear sir for your nice issues that you have shared with us with good questions. I am agree with you but just in Afghanistan, Education is very important for all of us .as I say that I am agree with you because our system is not good here everything is for rich peoples not for poor people, poor person can gets education from government schools, colleges and universities .and if they have the talent but the government just look to those who give them money so here all things are for rich peoples. Their life for their education and have no regret for their talent and potential include they support their children and future generation.

Thanks

Fawzia from Bibizainab AYC

Well done, Sister

If we see, one aspect teaches us the government corruption that a poor graduate can’t passes to university because he does not have money to give bribe and another aspect will talent and potential from us in order to hire a position.

Hello Mr. Haseeb I hope you will be fine and have a good timee
Let me come to your first question no I am disagrewith this it is impossible education create poverty vise visa education is that thing which it create our future and make our life and make our brine and that person which say education create poverty that human is crazy to say this word about education and I’d like to answer your second question yes I heard regret of getting education because I love to heard this in formations about courses.sherzad shaheed m arif

Hello Mr. Haseeb I hope you will be fine and have a good timee
Let me come to your first question no I am disagrewith this it is impossible education create poverty vise visa education is that thing which it create our future and make our life and make our brine and that person which say education create poverty that human is crazy to say this word about education and I’d like to answer your second question yes I heard regret of getting education because I love to heard this in formations about courses.sherzad shaheed m arif

Dear Sherzad
Really, education make you much more intelligent and  empowered, what is your message for those who say EDUCATION result goes to poverty nothing more.

In the name of Almighty Allah
Hello dear,
I hope that you are save and sound and happy.
First many appreciate for sharing such a interesting topic. And I would like to say that I agree with you at all that in most of countries happen this issue that students who are rich and who brings bribe to teacher and they gets position in the class. Actually Afghanistan is one of that country where this issue happens specially at public schools. I am witness and it is obvious for all people that students who are skillful, Wise and intelligent they are at low position in the class because they are poor and they don't have money to bring as bribe to teacher. Actually the teacher who takes money from students he/she is not teacher . He /she is a terrorist. I hate such a fool terrorist. I should say that we can't hide the ability of students by money . If they are going to graduate from school they will pass to university for higher education but the students who wasted their time by bringing money to teacher to get position in the class they are going to be filled for university and they will be unemployed and jobless in upcoming years . At that time they will be upset an loan of society. "Honesty is a best policy" if we do struggle for reaching to our aspiration and goal of life then we will see the result of attempt in the subsequent that we did in the past.So poor will be rich and rich will be .

RSS

© 2017   Created by GCE Afghanistan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service