Education (870)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Unacceptable traditions in community

Hello for all friends and wish and we pray for all of you to have good time and happy Sayed Maqsod Hashimi from Education faculty, CETC  co…

Started by sayedmaqsod

48 Feb 22, 2010
Reply by Faisal Khan

GCEP female students Skype Video conference

Hello all nice Members! This video conference took place at Bibi Zainab High school, 7:40 AM, 18, Feb, 2010 with Danielle Miranda from US,…

Started by Nadia Usafzai

26 Feb 21, 2010
Reply by Diwa

The Skype Videoconference in Bi Bi Aisha high school.

The Skype Videoconference in Bi Bi Aisha high school. Hello to all GCEP members! Hope to be fine and doing well. The GCEP Bi Bi Aisha fem…

Started by shafiqasafiyousifzi

53 Feb 13, 2010
Reply by iqbalsherzad

horses

i found that if you ride horses do not show fear around horses then you will be ok because horses can sense fear

Started by melanie thompson

25 Feb 2, 2010
Reply by abidullahyosufzai

Can GCE students help distribute supplies to poor families?

As temperatures drop around the country, UNHCR, its partners and the Afghan government are working together to provide relief supplies to h…

Started by Anna

35 Feb 2, 2010
Reply by limashafiqi

The Proverb of the Day

I actually chose two proverbs that I really liked. One of them was "Life is what you want it" because the statement is true. Your are the p…

Started by Blaine Wagner

39 Feb 2, 2010
Reply by limaghamsharik

Christmas Time!

My christmas is different from alot of peoples christmas because I have 2 christmas pretty much, because my mom and dad are divorced so I s…

Started by Tiffany Ann Roberts

24 Jan 30, 2010
Reply by Mawlagul Bahar

Thanksgiving - Being Thankful

During Thanksgiving, we talk about things we are thankful for. I am thankful for my family and the opportunities I have to work with you an…

Started by Anna

84 Jan 26, 2010
Reply by Qais Ahmad

Winter: The Good The Bad and The Ugly

So much happens during winter. Christmas comes and everyones jolly and a new begins anew. There is so many good things about winter, but wh…

Started by Blaine Wagner

43 Jan 16, 2010
Reply by Rafiullah Saidy

The Community and Me

I like to do a lot of community services throughout my town. If I had more time I would love to do so much more for my community because th…

Started by Blaine Wagner

40 Jan 13, 2010
Reply by Rafiullah Saidy

RSS

© 2017   Created by GCE Afghanistan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service