Education (870)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Book

Hello to all GCE/AYC teachers and students: Book is something which connects us around the world, by the book one can understand us about o…

Started by Khyber Sami(Mia Omer)

116 Feb 28
Reply by khalidsafi shaheed M/arif AYC

Immigration by legal and illegal ways!

Hello to all teachers and students of GCEP project, Hope everyone are fine and having a great time, once again I am back with my new discus…

Started by Ab.Latif Sharifi Ning AYC

234 Feb 28
Reply by Abdul Salaam Shaheed M Arif Ayc

Computer in your life

Hello to every one!! Best wishes for having healthy life and doing such adorable activities in the moments of your life, as everyone have a…

Started by Nazeer Ahmad (MiaOmar AYC)

0 Feb 27

What is family?

Hello dear all, Initially, I would like to extend my wishes to all dear respected IT trainer and members of GCE/AYC. I wish to all of you t…

Started by Habibullah Omarkhil (Mia Omar)

81 Feb 21
Reply by Ibrar Shaheed M Arif AYC

Our Senses

Hello to all GCE/AYC all teachers and students What that smell? Do you hear this? Look at me! Feel this isn’t soft? When we hear or use the…

5 Jan 30
Reply by Khyber Sami(Mia Omer)

PAID IN FULL

High achievement always takes place in the framework of high expectation. PAID IN FULL A little boy came up to his mother in the kitchen…

Started by Istiqlal AYC

351 Jan 5
Reply by Istiqlal AYC

What do you use your mobile phone for?

What do you use your mobile phone for? Does it make your life easier? How? What do you wish you could use it for (such as watching movies,…

Started by Anna

204 Jan 3
Reply by Khyber Sami(Mia Omer)

Pets - Are they Fun?

Do you have a pet at home? A dog? A Cat? Or another animal... perhaps fish, sheep, a cow? Tell us about your pet. Does it have a name? Wh…

Started by Anna

337 Jan 3
Reply by Azizullah Muftizada(Miaomar)

Simple ways to save money

Hello and nice wishes to all respected trainers and lovely students of AYC project ,today I come up with a new issue which help us how to s…

Started by IT Bibi Zainab

10 Jan 2
Reply by Istiqlal AYC

spring

Hello to GCE/AYC all teachers and students Spring is the first season of the year, the weather is beautiful and nice. In this season the na…

38 Jan 1
Reply by Hamza Alikhil Istiqlal AYC

RSS

© 2017   Created by GCE Afghanistan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service