Education (871)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

10 Steps to start a Business While Having a Full-Time Jobs

All over the globe, a large number of people are starting businesses each month while pursuing a full-time job. Most of the people want to…

Started by Farid Ahmad Mohammadzai

14 Apr 10, 2017
Reply by Tamim saadat(Istiqlal AYC)

EDUCATION CREATE POVERTY

Dear all we have been discussing on different tittles though have been finding solutions for different problems via sharing point of views…

Started by haseeb sadat

114 Apr 7, 2017
Reply by Tamim saadat(Istiqlal AYC)

Violence in Schools !

Howdy to whom it may concern, I hope that you have preferable moments and be secure with your noble families and friends. Today I am really…

Started by M Naeem Sarwari

104 Mar 19, 2017
Reply by M Naeem Sarwari

School Life

School Life Special Greeting to all AYC honorable IT Trainers, and beloved students whether you are inside of our country or outside of our…

Started by Istiqlal AYC

216 Mar 16, 2017
Reply by Istiqlal AYC

Rules of Youth in our Society

Hello to all members of GCE project hope everyone are fine and having a great times, once again I come back with my new discussion by the…

Started by Ab.Latif Sharifi Ning AYC

55 Mar 11, 2017
Reply by Hamza Karime Technical AYC

Stop Bullying

Dear all,  We might have had many discussions and debates over numerous social challenges and problems plaguing our society. This time I ha…

Started by Hashmatullah *Shayan*

86 Mar 6, 2017
Reply by farhad istiqlal ayc

the roses

The Roses   The roses have a long and colourful history. They have been symbols of love veauty war and politics.They are large and showy in…

Started by Bilal gardewal(Mia Omar)

23 Mar 5, 2017
Reply by Bilal gardewal(Mia Omar)

Book

Hello to all GCE/AYC teachers and students: Book is something which connects us around the world, by the book one can understand us about o…

Started by Khyber Sami(Mia Omer)

116 Feb 28, 2017
Reply by khalidsafi shaheed M/arif AYC

What is family?

Hello dear all, Initially, I would like to extend my wishes to all dear respected IT trainer and members of GCE/AYC. I wish to all of you t…

Started by Habibullah Omarkhil (Mia Omar)

81 Feb 21, 2017
Reply by Ibrar Shaheed M Arif AYC

Our Senses

Hello to all GCE/AYC all teachers and students What that smell? Do you hear this? Look at me! Feel this isn’t soft? When we hear or use the…

Started by Khyber Sami(Mia Omer)

5 Jan 30, 2017
Reply by Khyber Sami(Mia Omer)

RSS

© 2018   Created by GCE Afghanistan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service