Education (859)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

See… Love is everywhere

Hello valued Friends, wish you all healthy and having very nice moments of life. Today I want to share the bellow topic with you all dear,…

Started by Ahmad Gul Pardes

111 Dec 28, 2017
Reply by Shahid Afghan Istiqlal AYC

Benefits of Forgiving

salam and nice wishes to all IT trainers and students of AYC project. To day i am going to discuss a very interesting  issue  which is abou…

Started by Mahnoor(Bibiaishagcep H.S)

18 Dec 26, 2017
Reply by Shahid Afghan Istiqlal AYC

Eid-Ul-Fitr

Eid-Ul-Fitr: In the predominantly Sunni Muslim culture of Afghanistan, Eid ul-Fitr holds significant importance and is celebrated widely fo…

Started by Abdul Qaum Almas

161 Dec 10, 2017
Reply by Shamsudin Istiqlal AYC

interview with Lou and Mali

While I was in San Francisco last week, I talked to Amercan teens. The attachment here has an interview with a brother (Lou)and sister (Mal…

Started by Nancy Ackles

165 Nov 27, 2017
Reply by Nancy Ackles

Our Unique Path in Life!!!

Dear all,  Here, I come with an essential and interesting topic. I hope we are going to figure out some great stuff and learn from each oth…

Started by Hashmatullah *Shayan*

8 Nov 12, 2017
Reply by Irfanullah Azizi Shaheed M Arif

This Discussion Needs a Good Comment

Note: The questions don’t imply the concept of the topic, so please answer the questions after you have completely read and understood the…

Started by Farhad Shayan

263 Oct 31, 2017
Reply by M Omar Shinwari Shahed M Arif

Having a Disciplined Child, Needs Good Training

Greetings to all members of AYC educational project desire that all is well and have nice whiles, dears few days ago I faced with some in…

Started by Mellad Ahmad (Checknawry AYC)

16 May 14, 2017
Reply by Habibullah Omarkhil (Mia Omar)

Answering 6 common interview questions

Hello dear all! I hope you all are fine,healthy and happy with your recpectable family and friends . Today I would like to share the topic…

Started by Tamim saadat(Istiqlal AYC)

42 Apr 19, 2017
Reply by Masiullah (Checknawry AYC)

Haste Makes Waste! Decisions Made In Hurry Won’t be Helpful.

Hello dear all, Desire all is well, once again I would like to share an informative story with you all that we should not take decisions im…

Started by Ezatullah ((Bismil))

19 Apr 19, 2017
Reply by SulimanFazli (Checknawry AYC)

Peace begins with smile

“Peace begins with smile” Dear, all friends I hope you are fine and doing well, where you are inside or outside of the country. May you hav…

Started by Istiqlal AYC

218 Apr 11, 2017
Reply by yasir(ChecknawryAYC)

RSS

© 2018   Created by GCE Afghanistan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service