Education (870)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Peace begins with smile

“Peace begins with smile” Dear, all friends I hope you are fine and doing well, where you are inside or outside of the country. May you hav…

Started by Istiqlal AYC

218 Apr 11
Reply by yasir(ChecknawryAYC)

10 Steps to start a Business While Having a Full-Time Jobs

All over the globe, a large number of people are starting businesses each month while pursuing a full-time job. Most of the people want to…

Started by Farid Ahmad Mohammadzai

14 Apr 10
Reply by Tamim saadat(Istiqlal AYC)

EDUCATION CREATE POVERTY

Dear all we have been discussing on different tittles though have been finding solutions for different problems via sharing point of views…

Started by haseeb sadat

114 Apr 7
Reply by Tamim saadat(Istiqlal AYC)

Violence in Schools !

Howdy to whom it may concern, I hope that you have preferable moments and be secure with your noble families and friends. Today I am really…

Started by M Naeem Sarwari

104 Mar 19
Reply by M Naeem Sarwari

School Life

School Life Special Greeting to all AYC honorable IT Trainers, and beloved students whether you are inside of our country or outside of our…

Started by Istiqlal AYC

216 Mar 16
Reply by Istiqlal AYC

See… Love is everywhere

Hello valued Friends, wish you all healthy and having very nice moments of life. Today I want to share the bellow topic with you all dear,…

Started by Ahmad Gul Pardes

101 Mar 12
Reply by Sharifullah "Ning AYC"

Rules of Youth in our Society

Hello to all members of GCE project hope everyone are fine and having a great times, once again I come back with my new discussion by the…

Started by Ab.Latif Sharifi Ning AYC

55 Mar 11
Reply by Hamza Karime Technical AYC

How can you keep your teeth healthy? What you can do every day?

You should brush your teeth at least twice a day for two minutes with a good toothbrush and toothpaste. You should brush them after every…

Started by Azizullah Muftizada(Miaomar)

84 Mar 11
Reply by Yaseen Shaheed M Arif Ayc

Stop Bullying

Dear all,  We might have had many discussions and debates over numerous social challenges and problems plaguing our society. This time I ha…

Started by Hashmatullah *Shayan*

86 Mar 6
Reply by farhad istiqlal ayc

the roses

The Roses   The roses have a long and colourful history. They have been symbols of love veauty war and politics.They are large and showy in…

Started by Bilal gardewal(Mia Omar)

23 Mar 5
Reply by Bilal gardewal(Mia Omar)

RSS

© 2017   Created by GCE Afghanistan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service